Masala Gur is an iron-rich winter special sweet and delicious digestive with
all healthy ingredients. Have 1-2 pieces daily with breakfast or before lunch.
200 gm Patali Gur / Jaggery
12 Cashew Nuts crushed coarsely
20 Almonds crushed coarsely
1 ½ tbsp Raisins
1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
1 tsp Carom Seeds
2 ½ tbsp Melon Seeds
1 ½ tbsp Ginger Powder
½ tbsp Pepper Powder
½ tbsp Cardamom Powder
1 ½ tsp Fennel Seeds
2 tsp Desi Ghee
1) In a pan, take ghee and add Cashew Nuts, Almonds, Sesame Seeds, Melon
Seeds, Raisins, Carom Seeds, Fennel Seeds.
2) Saute for 3-4 min at medium flame.
3) In a pan, add ghee and jaggery and cook jaggery at low flame.
4) In melted jaggery add Ginger powder, Pepper powder, Cardamom powder, and all
nuts. Mix well.
5) Now add this mixture into the tin and let it cool down for 15-20 mins.
6) Once it cools down, cut it into pieces. store in an airtight jar.
Recipe Credit – Yogita Patil