½ cup Split Green moong Dal
1 medium mashed potato
1 medium onion
¼ cup carrot
¼ cup green leaf vegetable (your choice)
¼ cup chopped coriander
4-5 curry leaves
2 Green chilies
2 tsp Coriander seeds
1 tsp Red chili powder
1 tsp Chaat masala
Ginger garlic paste
1) Soak split green moong dal for 4-5 hours and grind it in the mixture without adding any
2) In a bowl, take this green moong dal paste. Add mashed potato, onion, carrot, green
leaf vegetables, chopped coriander, curry leaves, and green chillies. Mix it well and
don’t add any water.
3) In the above mixture add coriander seeds, red chilli powder, chaat masala, ginger
garlic paste, hing, and salt. Again mix it well.
4) Make equal size vadas and deep fry on medium to high flame.
5) Enjoy mix veg mangode with your favorite sauce.
This winter, enjoy tea time snacks, it is easy to make and healthy too.
Recipe by: Yogita Patil