Packed with Nutrition and Goodness of superfoods, ground to fine batter to make yummiest Dosa!
- 1 Cup – Tur Dal
- 1 Cup – Green Split Moong Dal
- 1 Cup – Urad Dal
- 1 Cup – Moong Dal
- 1 Tsp – Cumin Seeds
- Salt to Taste
- Few teaspoons of Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil (or any cold pressed oil of your choice)
- Soak equal quantities of all the pulses together in water for 4-5 hours
- Blend in a mixie soaked pulses along with green chillies and add salt to the batter
- Add 1 tsp of raw cumin seeds to the batter and stir well
- Heat a tawa or pan on medium flame, sprinkle, and brush any cold pressed oil of your choice
- Pour a ladle of batter and spread it out evenly on the pan and cook for about 2 -3 mins
- Flip the dosa and roast the other side as well
- Serve and Enjoy your hot and crisp guilt free tasty Multi Pluses dosa’s
- Relish your Dosa with Tangy Tomato chutney. Tastes really yummy!!!!!!!
Note: Batter can be used immediately or can be stored in refrigerator for a day.