1. 1.5 CUPS OF DESICCATED COCONUT
2. 3/4TH CUP OF ALMOND MILK
3. MISHRI 1 CUP
4. 2TBSP OF DESI COW GHEE
5. 3TBSP OF DESICCATED COCONUT POWDER FOR TOPPING
1. Heat desi cow ghee in a deep pan and roast the dry coconut till golden color.
2. Add freshly made warm almond milk and stir well.
3. Mix it continuously so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
4. Heat and stir till oil is releases from outside and then add mishri.
5. Stir continuously,mishri will take time to liquefy.
6. Transfer to a plane plate once you observe that the entire oil is released and it doesn’t stick to the pan.
7. Let the temperature become warm, then rub your palms with ghee.
8. Make round laddoos and coat with desiccated coconut powder.
9. Make it with dedication for Mother divine on this Navratri.
10. Relish with family friends and mother divine.
Recipe Shared By – Ms. SNEHA