Baked Paneer Tikka, a healthy snack for your kids and the whole family. Enjoy your guilt-free homemade delicious and healthy foods.
- Fresh paneer – 200 gms
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilly Powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Chaat Masala – 1 tbsp
- Tandoori Masala – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl mix 1/2 Cup Curd, 2tbsp salt, 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste and half a lime.
- Then, add, 1 tbsp each of Turmeric Powder, Red chilli powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, Tandoori Masala, and mix well.
- Add the Paneer Cubes and cut veggies to this marinade.
- Keep this marinated for 30-45 minutes.
- Before baking, preheat the oven and Brush oil on the tray.
- In a bamboo stick, place paneer and the veggies alternatively. The tikkas are ready to be baked.
- Place the tikkas on the tray and bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Roast it slightly on the gas flame for getting the charred effect.
Serve with Chutney!
Recipe by http://www.rasoisaga.com/